In 2009, Ingeus began delivering outplacement services in South Korea. Ingeus Korea has since grown to become the largest provider of employment and outplacement services in the country. We work with employers and government to help people into fulfilling employment.
We provide the following services:
- Outplacement services to more than 500 commercial organisations. In 2012, we established the Samsung Outplacement Service Centre for retirees of Samsung Group of Companies, Korea's largest conglomerate.
- Ministry of Employment and Labour’s Employment Success Package.
- Ministry of National Defense’s Employment Centre for retired military officers.
- Gyeong-gi Provincial Government’s Employment Centre.
- Seoul Metropolitan Government’s New Deal Project.
- Ingeus Career Centre providing vocational training services for unemployed people and people at work who want career development.
Click here to visit the Ingeus South Korea website.