- With up to 50% support for 12 months from the Government for the increase of overall workforce through new local hires.
- Do not need to apply for the JGI as IRAS will notify eligible employers by post of the amount of JGI pay-out payable to them.
- Employer looking to expand.
- Must have been established on or before 16 August to be eligible.
- Must be an increase in overall local workforce size AND increase in local workforce size earning ≥$1,400/month, compared to the August 2020 local workforce.
- Must have qualified for JGI during the eligibility period, (i.e. September 2020 to February 2021) and continually meet the eligibility criteria for the entire pay-out period, i.e. September 2020 to January 2022.
- With up to 90% funding support from WSG, SMEs are only required to pay the 10% nett fee portion of the respective SME and PMET workshop course fees.
- SMEs who successfully complete the six-month follow-up aimed at strengthening HR practices and retain their newly-hired PMET employee(s), will also be eligible for a one-off S$5,000 Assistance Grant.
- Local SMEs looking to hire PMETs.
- Be registered or incorporated in Singapore.
- Be made up of at least 30% local shareholding
- Have an annual sales turnover of not more than S$100 million or employment size not exceeding 200 employees
- Offer PMET job vacancies that pay a gross monthly salary of at least S$2,500; and/or have hired a PMET within the last three months (i.e. 90 days) prior to enrolment into programme and paying a gross monthly salary of at least S$2,500
- Facilitate recruitment of career switchers to meet employers’ manpower needs.
- Help mid-career PMETs to reskill and take on new job roles
- Training Allowance (click here for more details)
1. Place and Train
For Place-and-Train PCPs, WSG funding support will be provided to Employers – Employers will co-fund the remaining salary and course fees after WSG subsidies.
2. Train and Place
For Attach-and-Train PCPs, WSG funding support will be provided to trainees.
- Registered or incorporated in Singapore
- Must offer employment directly relevant to the PCP, with remuneration commensurate with prevailing market rates
- Commit to PCP training arrangements
- Commit to work with WSG or its appointed partner on programme administrative requirements
You can find more Training Grants, Employment Assistance, Course Directory, Programmes and Initiatives at SkillsFuture Singapore and Workforce Singapore.